Alone time...

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
My oldest two are 3 and 4. They are constantly playing together but I've noticed that they are not happy to go play in a room which I am not in. It obviously makes it very difficult to get Ozzie down for naps (it's taken me 2 hours this afternoon:wacko:) and I'm thinking should they still be clingy like this.

It's got to a point this afternoon where I've had to order them upstairs to play just so I can get Ozzie off for his nap and I can get dinner on. They get so upset when I send them away to play and it makes me feel awful :(

I've tried putting TV's and their favourite toys in their rooms but they just bring the toys down here and don't want to leave me. My main concern is my 4 year old goes off to Primary in September and although she's very excited about it, how on earth is she going to cope with a whole day away from me if she can't bare to be out of the same room as me for more than 5 minutes. I'm sure it's because we're in the same building but it still crosses my mind.

Am I a meany?

Funny, because you reminded me of Amanda and Jayden. They played great together at that age, but they always had to be in the same room as me as well.

The first week will be a huge adjustment but she will get used to it and will probably love it. I know it's worrisome, but they all adjust and are fine in the end.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->