Alot Of...

I can highly recommend a low key wedding. My first (God, this is a bit embarrasing! :blush: ) was reasonably low key with about 30 guests but a bigger night do. Did all the traditional stuff, but God the stress of it all! Mainly due to the in-laws from hell.

You've probably read about our wedding this week and that was perfect. No stress, no hassle, no tradition bobbins and just what we wanted.

We did seriously consider grabbing 2 people off the street, but what if you couldn't find anyone? :lol:

Oh Pfft just mentioned it to my mum and have started thinking of all sorts differant stuff, poor Ant aint gonna know whats hit him when he comes home, i have loads of brill ideas
Anyway you are all invited if and when the time comes!!

if i couldnt find anyone on teh street i would go to the nearest cop shop and grap 2 handsome looking ones, nothing better than getting married in cuffs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha prob see you coming, in pob mode and run off!!!:rofl: :rofl:

Love ya realy hunny x:hugs:

here if i get married i will be wearing my special pob lugs ma white burberry trousers i got for 99p EBAY SPECIALS :rofl: a nice white top and maybe a nice heel if i can get one :rofl::rofl: im being seriouse its my day and i'll look like pob if i want too :rofl:

but chances of me getting married are like me winning the euro millions ( have to play it first :lol:)

Have no idea where to start planning. I have a rough idea - I want the whole secret ceremony, just the 2 of us and some witnesses, then after that we are going to have a humanist ceremony and a good party. I have seen the venue I want - its a castle and you have a marquee but I think it might be too expensive :(

Have a while to get my plans sorted though.

Gonna be doing it next yr hopefully ....

Most of it planned TBH .... Know what im doing and the few im inviting!

Having my reception on a boat :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->