Already getting ready for Josh's 1st bday

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Well I've started looking at cakes for his bday... I found this and fell in love, totally in love! So I'm thinking of an Elmo themed bday...
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/jessyca_lang/bd_2t_elmo.jpg

:cloud9:

Already lol wow your quick ..im dreading that day ..lil max will be 4 months on the 16th and its killing me :(

are me and lil max invited ? :)

Very cute.

Bren will be getting homemade cake with chocolate icing just for him. There is nothing better than stripping a baby down, sticking a piece of chocolate cake in front of them and letting them dig in. IT makes for great pictures.

I cant see it :(

BTW I love elmo, I was an elmo t-shirt athat Oscar loves :lol:

i cant see it either newt so youre not alone lol

i cant see it either. sure its great tho!!

wow your organised, its callums birthday in 3 months and i havent even given it a thought yet!!

aww such a bittersweet day though isnt it??
Angels 1 in November and I'm already planning things too. But she will be sharing her party with my friend who has the twins who were born 2 weeks after so it will be a big event :)
Couldn't see the cake hun but if it's got Elmo i'm sure it's way too cute ;)

I wanna see the cake !!!!! I love Elmo, Dec is 1 next month, he is having a halloween party his birthday is 29th Oct so we are going to have his party on the 31st a joint one with Dans halloween, he will be dressed as a spider!!! I have everything sorted, including a little 1st birthday guest book. I cant wait.
I am sure your cake is great. xx

I cannot see either :(

My mother is going to throw Coltons up at her house (mainly because it's huge and can fit everyone!!). We have already started looking at decorations. I think it's going to be done in monkies.
We will find the decorations and have a cake made to match though.

I cant see it either! But my goodness you are a forward thinker!

My Lucy's 1st Birthday is on the 5th October and I have nothing sorted yet!:blush:

I want to see the cake!! :hissy:

I love Elmo though! Scary how quickly the months go isn't it...he'll be 1 before you know it! :D x

I can see the cake now...sorry about my tantrum :blush:

And I LOVE IT!!! x

I can't see the cake either!! :tantrum: I can't believe you are even thinking about it already. I don't even want to!

I wanna see the cake !!!!! I love Elmo, Dec is 1 next month, he is having a halloween party his birthday is 29th Oct so we are going to have his party on the 31st a joint one with Dans halloween, he will be dressed as a spider!!! I have everything sorted, including a little 1st birthday guest book. I cant wait.
I am sure your cake is great. xx

How cute!! You've got to show us pics of Dec as a spider! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"