Already unable to sleep on back

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
With my son this started in second tri but it's starting way earlier this time. It just starts to feel uncomfortable on my blood flow if I sleep on my back, makes me uneasy. I prefer side sleeping or even on my tummy! Anyone else?

Me too. I have a system of pillows and blankets set up so that there's basically a pillow between my legs and rolled up throw pillows on either side of me to keep me on my side, and two pillows under my head. It's my make-shift sleeping arrangement until my snoogle pillow arrives. OH is mad because I've taken all the pillows :haha: How far along do you think you are? I know that you weren't sure from seeing what you had written on a previous post but if you had to guess?

I have this big U pillow and I love it. It helps me sleep on my sides right from the beginning and I am nice and comfy...now if I can just get rid of the insomnia!

Im starting to get that horrible squashed feeling now on my back and though i don't have ms my tummy is now making me want to Puke if i lie on it. All about side sleeping atm though not even finding it that Comfy, by third tri i had to sleep sitting up on the couch l it was lame!

Im starting to get that horrible squashed feeling now on my back and though i don't have ms my tummy is now making me want to Puke if i lie on it. All about side sleeping atm though not even finding it that Comfy, by third tri i had to sleep sitting up on the couch l it was lame!

Yes, towards the end I slept in the recliner lol

The most amazing nights sleep i had in my entire pregnancy was the might before my waters went. I remember thinking that morning really early 'wow Im so Comfy this is AMAZING' it was my first night in bed for weeks, then woke up a couple of hours later running to stand in the bath lol

I'm in the same boat. But not because it's uncomfortable yet. Last night, hubby woke me and asked me to roll onto my side. Said I started in with the half-snore/stopping breathing thing. I know that Sleep Apnea is common during pregnancy. Just didn't realize it would happen before I was the size of a house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->