Already!?

ProudMary83

Reaction score
Well I've been ready longer than DH (maybe since April?). We went off the pill in February and have been using other methods. (He called this his 'baby step' towards being ready, lol)
He admited he's ready just recently (as in this month!). We started NTNP while he was home for the weekend between trips for work (USCG). Well it happened!

I test positive with both a Dye test and a Digital this morning. I don't think he expected it to happen this quickly (neither did I really). I am still trying to figure out when I ovulate, not paying too much attention . . I thought we were a bit late, but I guess we caught it just in time!

Now I need to decide if I should wait and tell him when he gets home (October), or e-mail him, OR wait until a port call when he can call me????? It's a very hard decision, since I know he will be SHOCKED. I'm sure he's wondering though . . .

Send him and Email with pics of the test

I'd say send him email of test if you want him to know soon, how often can he usually call? i think over phone would be better though x

Oooh I wouldn't wait til October, even if it is tempting to tell him in person. Do you Skype with him or anything like that? You could always do something cute on there. But if not, an e-mail might be a good option too, even if it isn't as personal. If you really want to wait til you can talk to him on the phone, then do that. I just know I'd want to tell my husband as soon as possible, lol.

ETA: I forgot to say congrats!!

He only has access to his work e-mail from the boat. I'm thinking they should have a port call with a couple weeks? I'm thinking I will tell him on the phone. . .

Don't wait!! You'll be nearly 3 months by then.
I'd wait until he calls...or Skypes. If that won't be soon enough, you could do a creative teasing email.
Congrats!!

Yay! Great timing. He pulled into Port today and make a VERY quick call to me to say he would have more time tomorrow, and he would call again. I will tell him tomorrow! I was also able to have the doctor confirm today.

Thanks everyone!

OH is supposed to be calling me anytime . . . I finally get to tell him the news.

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Congratulations! Let us know how it goes! x

hahaa! I was in your position too...NTNP...first month...I didn't believe it! I didn't believe it till I saw my boy in the Ultrasound at 12 weeks, heart beating and all, and even then I didn't believe it :D
He's sleeping in his cot now and my life has changed 180º....
It WILL be a shock...a very pleasant one! congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->