Alright, someone decide for me.

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Penelope Grace (because it sounds nice together)
Penelope Brayden(because its my best friend's name)
Penelope Rae (My dad's name is Ray and its part of my name Raelene)

I chose Penelope Grace...:blush:

It sounds really nice but if you rather go with the bigger meaning.Then I would definitely choose Penelope Rae.:D

I voted for Rae, it is my middle name as well. My father's is Ray. I wanted to give Brennan, Ray as a middle name, but my DH already had dibbs on the middle name.

I voted for Rae too. I think it's lovely, plus I like the significance behind it. :)

I voted for Grace, but Rae after you and your dad would be great too. I'm not a fan of Brayden, seems too boyish to me, but that's just my opinion! It's a good idea to name her after someone who means a lot to you though. :)

I like Penelope Grace best. It is such a pretty and elegant name, well they all are actually but that one just seems so perfect to me.

I cant pick ....

I like Penelope Grace because they go well together but it would be nice to keep the whole Rae thing going!

Brayden tends to be a boys name here so to me it sounds odd - :shrug:

I think Grace goes really well with Penelope - its very classy - but I do like the idea of a relevant name like Rae. I think either would be a lovely choice.

x

I prefer Penelope Grace!

How do you do a poll?

I chose Penelope Grace, I think that sounds lovely.
But I do like Penelope Rae, as you said it's in your name, that would be cute.

:)

I voted Penelope Grace! that sounds nice! Penelope Rae is nice hough because of the significance but i do prefer Penelope grace! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->