Alright y’all asking for Input about a BFN/possibleBFP situation. Helllllpppp I’m feeling nuts

schneiderkm1

Reaction score
I had implantation bleeding the 31 of June and yes I am almost absolutely positive that’s what it was as it was cd 22 and 10dpo, plus it followed the normal descriptions I hear of implantation.

**So July 1 I asked my doc and got an hcg blood test, not sure which kind but the nurse said it “was negative” so not sure of the levels.......

** - Considering that I would have only been like 3 weeks along when I got the blood hcg test, I thought maybe my hcg just hadn’t risen at all because it was too soon....
** - So out of curiosity I took an hpt today with mid-day urine and got a faint faint line which came up in the three minutes and does have pink to it if you see it with the naked eye...

Soo? What does it mean?? Negative blood hcg but then three days later a faint line on hpt...... I’m so confused!!4E2AD243-8464-4B1E-A24F-D05A2E39B33C.jpeg

It takes 2-3 days I believe after implantation for the HCG levels to start rising and be detected on a test. So if your blood test was only one day after, I don't think it would show anything. The test you've taken looks positive to me and it'll be because your levels have started to rise and can now be detected. I think that's the start of your BFP! Test again in a couple of days and I bet you see a difference. Good luck!!

Can you take another test and see if you get a similar line? It looks pretty grey to me but they can definitely look different in pictures.

The nurse might have done the wrong hcg test. There are 2. One that gives level and one that says yes or no.

It takes 2-3 days I believe after implantation for the HCG levels to start rising and be detected on a test. So if your blood test was only one day after, I don't think it would show anything. The test you've taken looks positive to me and it'll be because your levels have started to rise and can now be detected. I think that's the start of your BFP! Test again in a couple of days and I bet you see a difference. Good luck!!

Thanks for the response. I’m thinking I’ll test again in the morning with fmu. I’m bad at waiting patiently. But ohhhhh ok so yeah that would kind of make sense and could have been that exact situation so maybe that’s why it was bfn. I told my fiancé too I’m like I can’t even believe it like I so feel pregnant but they said no! Yeesh good thing I checked again today so I know not to drink this weekend for the Fourth of July!! I had a chemical pregnancy a month ago so once I bled I got negatives on the test sticks but basically I just don’t want to risk losing this one. We also miscarried in March at 12 weeks . I hope it sticks if I am pregnant, we’re planning to hold back as much excitement as we can about it until I get past three months

Can you take another test and see if you get a similar line? It looks pretty grey to me but they can definitely look different in pictures.
I’ll have to wait until tomorrow with fmu to test again but in person it is pink and has been from the beginning but I cannottttt get a picture of the color. I have an iPhone 7 and it’s not great for pics

Thanks for the response. I’m thinking I’ll test again in the morning with fmu. I’m bad at waiting patiently. But ohhhhh ok so yeah that would kind of make sense and could have been that exact situation so maybe that’s why it was bfn. I told my fiancé too I’m like I can’t even believe it like I so feel pregnant but they said no! Yeesh good thing I checked again today so I know not to drink this weekend for the Fourth of July!! I had a chemical pregnancy a month ago so once I bled I got negatives on the test sticks but basically I just don’t want to risk losing this one. We also miscarried in March at 12 weeks . I hope it sticks if I am pregnant, we’re planning to hold back as much excitement as we can about it until I get past three months
Was that test from this morning? Hcg doubled every 48 hours so if you don't see a more obvious line tomorrow, try the day after. I know the feeling, I had an ectopic then a chemical then my bfp all within about 4 months of each other so I totally get what you mean. I was so nervous until after 12 weeks. Can't wait to see your next test, praying it's darker!!

I’ll have to wait until tomorrow with fmu to test again but in person it is pink and has been from the beginning but I cannottttt get a picture of the color. I have an iPhone 7 and it’s not great for pics

Keep us updated!

Was that test from this morning? Hcg doubled every 48 hours so if you don't see a more obvious line tomorrow, try the day after. I know the feeling, I had an ectopic then a chemical then my bfp all within about 4 months of each other so I totally get what you mean. I was so nervous until after 12 weeks. Can't wait to see your next test, praying it's darker!!

Here’s the test from this morning! Two days ago was still pretty faint which was kind of worrisome but every few days the test are getting darker.

A95D2742-229B-471F-9A47-C4E448CD23AD.jpeg

Fantastic lines, congratulations!!!

Yay! Thanks for updating and congrats x1000!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->