Alternative parenting, co-parents,sperm donors, etc

shocker

Reaction score
I am just curious as to whether anyone on this site has done this or is thinking of this? I know a lot of people dont agree with it and everyone is entitled to their opinions. I am thinking of maybe looking into this in a few months time, i know its premature and thats why im merely thinking about it. I know i may feel differantly in a few months time and that im only 19 but i just cant see myself waiting for 10 years or anything, i dont think i could. Please dont reply unless you have something helpful to say as i know im putting myself in the line of fire here by even suggesting an alternative to the usual fall in love get married have kids way of doing things.

If your in a position to give a child a loving home, with no financial worries then dont see any issues. I see that you lost a child, try and give yourself more time to grieve and see if you feel the same way. I feel for you, I know what the desperation is like.

I can't be too much help, but I wish I could... just wanted to say that there is nothing wrong with wanting to provide a loving and stable home to a child :hugs: Give yourself some time and if you still feel the same way, I'm sure there are people that can be more helpful than me.

They are a few people on here that have used sperm donors but i think mostly its same sex couples.

I think that if you are able to financialy support a child on your own then why not but i think in your case you should wait a while, you need time to heal after your loss and you are only young. You never know what is around the corner, even if you did wait and meet some one i doubt you would have to wait 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->