Am I a Fool? Or Would You Do The Same?

Franki83

3 Babbas, Thinking of 4..
Reaction score
Ok girls, long time since i have been on here lol. But here goes.
Since our little Benjamin Bunny was born 2yrs ago now, my husband has said we would always like another. So we never bothered using anything. The army is good enough contraception anyway lol.
But for the past 3 months my cycles have been every 26days like clockwork. im now on day 29. NO AF. but (sorry TMI!!!) a bit of white discharge still...
Am i going nuts for getting that old urge to go pee on something? or should i wait a couple of more days? afterall there is a shop 5 mins walk away... cheap tesco test, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
What would you girls be like right about now?

hehehehe i made hubby go and get one for in morning :p

Actually out of curiosity i did cheap tesco test yesterday morning BFN. But as im on day 30 today and usually the longest my cycles have ever been are 31, im going to see if AF shows ugly head tomorrow, if not. Hubby is back off to the shop lol.
I am not naive in the game of TTC, but my only downfall in the whole game was the fact im a poas addict lol.

will be patiently waiting for an update :)

I AM OFFICIALLY FED UP! cycle day 31 now, and still no AF or a BFP! i did a test this morning and negative, so im saving other one for tomorrow morning if AF still not shown up. STUPID BODY!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->