Am I? Aren't I?

Proverbs31

Reaction score
My husband and I aren't really aiming for a baby right now. I'm not on BC because I don't like how it affects my body and I just prefer us to use condoms. So we just use condoms. Well, we got heated and went for a few thrusts without on but it was one day just a couple times (I don't think I was ovulating?). I got my period 1/23 and haven't had one since. I took a test about two weeks ago but it was negative. I'm going to buy another this weekend. I was experience strong insomnia last week and then this week I feel exhausted. I haven't experience breast tenderness. Some cravings but I always have cravings. Thoughts?:shrug:

You should go get a blood test :) you will know for sure. I'm kind of in the same situation, i have had nausea, dizziness, moody, cravings, frequent urination, fatigue, darkened areolas, cm was stringy with a tinge of yellow now it's changed to white and striny and my period is 5 days late but I've taken a htp this morning and it was a BFN so confused?! Though i am booked in to get a blood test tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->