am i being mean?

Alexandra91

Reaction score
hey i dont kno if im being unreasonable buuut last night me and oh were talking baby names as you doo :) and he said he wants the middle name to be after his sister who died (maria) I think its a nice name but i cant find anything it goes with annnd i sorta had my heart set on amelia! :( amelia maria osborne? erm no! i havnt said i dont like it cuz i dnt wana offend him, am i just being unreasonable..? :shrug: x

You could give her two middle names?? Maybe break up the name a little bit? x

could you use Marie? Amelia Marie sounds nice x Or use 2 middle names x

could you use Marie? Amelia Marie sounds nice x Or use 2 middle names x

I was going to suggest Marie as well Emzy - it's the two 'a' s that don't quite go together and they're the same name really .... Maria is Italian for Mary and Marie is the French version.

I love the name Amelia :D

Amelia marie sounds nice
but yeh im all 4 the 2 middle names lol
i gave tommy 2 middle names coz my parents r split and i wanted him 2 hav my dads name (Karl) but also my stepdads (Mike).
Im lucky 2 have 2 dads so i wanted to honour them both :) xxx

Amelia Jane Maria . Thats catchy i think lol x

I have exacctttlllyyyy the same thing!!!
the EX (there you go girls ;)), well his mum died when he was like 2.
And her name is Judy....
Well, Alexis Judy...
NOPE.
I feel so so bad, and i guess i wouldnt have to use the middle name, but it just doesnt go.
x

but personally, i like amelia maria. Sounds all exoctic and fruity :D you can hear it being said in a gorgeous spanish accent!!

tbh also...people don't really say their middle names that often! So it's not too much of a prob if they don't go! Both names are so nice!

My italian tutor at uni was called Maria Chiara LaSala!! That's kinda crazy!

Marie is nice too! x

at birht i was going to be....
NIETTA MARIA LUCHIA ....
so it cant all be that bad!
Insted i got
NIETTA SUSAN MARGARET ELLEN.
still, i guess being named with 3 old lady middle names isnt as bad as being a ryhming joke...

Amelia Maria doesn't really work with the two A's in my opinion..
But like all the other girls said the first thing that came to my mind was shortening it to Marie? It sounds really good together..
I think even with something inbetween the two it still doesn't sound quite right.. But maybe I haven't tested it with a really good middle name that would make it ring though? :shrug:

I think 3 'ias' work better than 2
eg. Amelia Anna Maria
:shrug:
dnno lol i like it xxx

Thanks everyone :) i talked to my oh and he likes the idea of 2 middle names so that all good :) Amelia Anna Maria, I actually really like it! x Hmm Tia Maria next LO Bailey? hehe x

My neice is Amelia Mary :) Mary is a form of Maria.

2 middle names is good, My daughter is Ruby Summer Angeline but tbh she just gets called Ruby and then her last name lol schools etc dont really bother with middle names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->