am i being OTT? (ebay)

yeah i'd pursue it.
i'm scared to sell on Ebay cos even though i would never sell something i wouldn't be happy to receive, i'm scared i'll miss summat thats wrong with it :laugh2:

That's dreadful, not excellent condition at all :nope: I would say good used condition, but with some small orange stains on the front...silly woman, I hope she comes around soon as it's not on.

Also, to get the stains out dab some lemon juice on to them and hang the sleepsuit out on the line in the sun - it will hopefully get rid of the stains, probably better than a stain remover would anyway as the stains are old ones :thumbup: That is, if this woman won't give you a refund like she should.

bleugh why would you sell stained stuff anyway?!

:dohh: especially right on the front too, who would put their baby in that when it's so noticeable!

i don't understand why people sell stuff like this!! so annoying, hope you get this sorted x

it's really obvious as well!
i replied saying the item is stained and it may be in working order but i wouldn't put a newborn in previously stained clothes.

to be honest it looks like a rust mark? you know sometimes washing machines can put orange marks on things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->