am i being paranoid

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by flump1983, Jun 1, 2011.

1. flump1983

flump1983 Active Member

hey ladies, i'm 9 weeks and my sickness has slowly eased off. my boobs r still sore and i am constantly tired but i can't help thinking that there is something wrong. I m/c last november so dont want to get too excited til my scan. am i being paranoid

2. yellow610

yellow610 Well-Known Member

in the same boat! 10 weeks and feel so much better.. boobs are fine , nauseas is gone, i feel TOO good... im also paranoid that its not a good sign. but everyone keeps saying that its luck and to just chill out. but i can't!

3. flump1983

flump1983 Active Member

I had no symptons on my daughter and was convinced i wasnt pregnant. we could just be 1 of the lucky 1's

4. doxie.chi

doxie.chi Well-Known Member

I found my symptoms came and went, one second I'd be so sick and the next few days I'd be fine. I kept pushing my boobs so hard to make sure they hurt, and worried when they didnt. Then the next week, it fired right back up again! Its hard not to be nervous, but it was normal for me. Best of luck to you!

5. Housewife83

Housewife83 Wife and Mum of 1 boy

My symptoms changed around week 9. Now I'm only sick every few days. Boobs are not sore.