Am I crazy or not producing enough hormones?

Great timing!! Haha. Hopefully with this cycle it will be more relaxing and you don't have to worry about lots of symptoms. I'm guessing my 2nd round of cm was when I actually Od so AF is due in a few days for me. I'm like you, I either want a bfp or AF to come bc long cycles are just frustrating!!

Yes they are! I think what happened was I just didn't ovulate. I had Mirena removed in January, and it just could be my cycles aren't completely regulated. It's kinda weird though, because my cycles are 35 days, and AF came exactly 35 days from the date I would have started my last one! And I tell ya, I don't know how women do this when they have irregular cycles. I now have a new understanding for what they probably have to go through every month!

It is crazy!!! Unfortunately the witch got me so I'm out. I have irregular cycles, both before and after the pill, so after talking, my DH and I decided to go back to TTC. With irregular cycles, usually lasting 1 1/2 months, we cannot afford to just "go with the flow." So it's back to tracking with OPKS and temping :( Not the funnest thing to do in the world, but my body is wacky and if we want to conceive, we have to keep a better eye on things.

Good luck!! AF just ended for me 4 days ago, and today I have light bright red spotting. I conceived all 3 of my other ones I conceived while on my period, so now I"m wondering if this is still just my cycle being messed up or what. Oh so sick of the issues!! lol

Thanks!! Hopefully this is a good sign and you'll get a bfp soon. Keep me posted!! FX for you!!

I know! I know it's a slim to none chance this is implantation, but I have my hopes up just a little.... hehe The spotting stopped a couple hours ago.... could've been ovulation too, and if that's the case, I probably missed it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->