Am I crazy or?

munchy

Mama bear to Dexter Axl
Reaction score
Is trying for a baby the worst way to make one?
OH and I were trying in Jan and Feb of '13, in March we took a break and when I wasn't even thinking about being pregnant, I'd even been out and bought AF supplies, BAM, pregnant. Unfortunately that ended in miscarriage and now we're on cylce #3 post MC and I just know I'm not pregnant.
It seems that as long as I am thinking about it, it's never going to happen.
But alas, I can't stop thinking about it in order to get my BFP.
Though I'm sure technically speaking there would be no reason why we're less likely to concieve, it just feel as though it's true.

They do say stop trying and it will happen. I guess less stress?

Its so hard to stop thinking about it when we want to get pregnant so bad. Even the months that I try not to pay attention to it, its always in the back of my mind. I hope you get your bfp soon!!!

I read an article once that theorized that when a woman is stressed her body is less likely to do all the things that need to be done for pregnancy to occur, like receive sperm, ovulate, implant, etc. And that's why when people forget, stop trying, get drunk and have a wild night, etc, they get pregnant! It's like if you are having sex and not BDing, then you'll get pregnant, haha, know what I mean?

Its so hard to find a happy median and not go insane.

I have often thought about this. I have been trying for 14 months now. Got pregnant on my third cycle on fertility meds but it was a chemical pregnancy.

Though I went without meds for some time after my CP, I never stopped "trying" (I continued the OPKs, temping, timing intercourse, etc). Last cycle and this cycle, I did think about "not trying" and just going with the flow ... but then I felt that would mean I am not doing enough ... it would only mean that I am taking the easy route and not facing the problem head-on. Well, I dont know if I am/was right. Last cycle was BFN and I am in the TWW this cycle.

Is any of you planning to take it easier anytime soon?

Well ladies, after my last AF we decided to stop trying for a little while.
I literally just got my bfp....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->