am i crazy?

florence_

mum of one
Reaction score
Hey everyone so this is my story... in 2013 july i got married. Fell pregnant in sept 2013 and miscarried. Fell pregnant with my rainbow baby in oct 2013 and gave birth at 37 weeks in june due to complications. I love the bones of my little boy. I feel i was robbed of my pregnancy tho. I loved being pregnant had a great pregnancy but bubba stopped growing at 35 weeks due to chord and placental probs. He was born fine at 5lb11.5 and is just perfect. But again i feel i was robbed having been induced i wanted to have that suprise and the is it isnt it? Ive been told if i have another i will prob be induced again which i find a bit odd?? New placenta and all that. It also meant i missed out on my water birth i so badly wanted. Labour was fine and id do it again! The thing is i miss being pregnant and want to be pregnant but i want to enjoy my son first and feel i shudnt rush i dont know wat my point is maybe just needed a rant. Has anyone else been thru this feeling? Also i really enjoyed tracking my cycles and coming on here to compare symptoms etc coming on after so long away has made me panicky and anxious and i dont know why!

I don't think you are crazy at all. :hugs: I dearly miss being pregnant. I keep wanting to ttc, but on the other hand I really want to enjoy my son before the tiredness of pregnancy and a newborn take over.

I don't think you are crazy either. Your feelings are completely understandable. I think you are right not to rush straight into getting pregnant again though and to enjoy your son. Hope you feel better soon. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->