am I crazy?

mommafairie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I'm a little new to this so bear with me. I've never tried to conceive a baby before so never paid any attention. But here we are TTC our last baby and I'm clueless. This is our 4th month and I feel like I may be over thinking things . I typically have between a 27-30 day cycle, I BELIEVE that I am 6DPO but I could be wrong. I believe I ovulated on the 7th and we had sex on the 2nd, 5th and 7th. Yesterday I felt very nauseous to the point where I slept in the bathroom. The last 3 days I've been ridiculously exhausted. Sleeping every chance I got. Today I woke up at 445 am feeling very anxious and restless with a bit of nausea. I've not thrown up though. My BBS are a bit tender but not horribly so and I have heart burn like no ones business and I also feel achy in my lower abdomen. I wouldn't say cramps just kinda sore. Ive been trying to track my cervix and cm as well. Today it feels kinda low but mine moves all over the place, very mushy and soft and slightly open, then again I've had two children already so its always a little open. And I have very gooey milky white cm. Its in between being slimy and creamy. Also the last 3 days (tmi) I've felt a bit bloated and been a bit gassy. What do you guys think?

Symptoms
3DPO: gassy, bloated, tired
4DPO: same as above
5DPO: nauseous, tired, bloated and gassy
6DPO: nausea, bloating, heartburn, gassy, anxious, restless and achy. Milky cm
Any insight is greatly appreciated 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members