Am I crazy?

gizette

Expecting #1 in October!
Reaction score
I have the Mirena. I PMS but don't have periods, I'm also still nursing my 8 month old.

I keep having vivid pregnancy dreams so I thought "what the heck! It will be negative, might as well get peace of mind". Except my paranoid brain is seeing lines 🙊 can I get opinions?
https://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/lcjkupke/01021617082_zps9ycuiavr.jpg

Nope i am certainly seeing it too!

I'm sick to my stomach over this, in person and in every picture I see it. The digital was negative but that was a 5pm no hold pee.

I just used a gift card to get the target blue dye tests. I mean, I do want a baby & if God has that in our plans then who am I to argue? But the timing would be awful so the anxiety of not believing the test and needing to wait to see if it's real is annoying! ;) thanks all

I see it when I zoom in. Good luck!

Negative, I guess the Mirena is holding up ;)

Was the digi negative, or was another FRER negative?

I too see a line on that FRER, but with a FRER line that light, I would not expect a +digi yet. I think a better measure would be taking another FRER and comparing it to the last one to see if it's lighter or darker.

Was the digi negative, or was another FRER negative?

I too see a line on that FRER, but with a FRER line that light, I would not expect a +digi yet. I think a better measure would be taking another FRER and comparing it to the last one to see if it's lighter or darker.

Negative digital, it was a 2 pack with 1 digital & one regular. The digital was on a no hold pee the same evening.

Also had a negative target blue dye, like 100% no hint of a line.

I have an IUD, so it may be something got fertilized but will pass? That's morbid :-/

My amazon cheapies should be arriving this week so I will test friday, but I doubt I'm pregnant for real.

That pic is within 5 minutes and the line is pink, it is a little convincing...

I had a visible pink line on my frer at 11dpo. Dipped digi in same pee got " not pregnant". Then I used the blue dye test with the + and neg sign and I got a negative there too! Frer was faint but clearly bfp. 2 days later all tests were blaring. Just saying...

I had a visible pink line on my frer at 11dpo. Dipped digi in same pee got " not pregnant". Then I used the blue dye test with the + and neg sign and I got a negative there too! Frer was faint but clearly bfp. 2 days later all tests were blaring. Just saying...

With my Mirena in place the odds of a little bean sticking are low,..but not gonna lie, I would be over the moon to have another baby ;) I'm ok if this is a false positive too, or just chemical. It is reaaaalllllyyyy faint.

That picture is within 5 minutes. I took the picture pretty much right away and it looks pink to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->