Am I crazy??

Sarbell

Reaction score
We aren't TTC at the moment. We had sex (pull out method) on sep. 26, spotted the 28-30. Started Af on October 1st, but it was strange 1. For me to spot like that. 2. The period was just different. Lots of tissue and heavy 1 day then lighter.

Ever since then, I just FEEL pregnant. It started one day when I was super
Bloated and just thought, wow I look prego. Then more unusual signs appeared. Food aversions, strange cramps/achy feeling (never happens on Af) slight nausea, BLOATED, tingly feeling from navel down, stretching lower Tummy, boobs sore, swollen aerolas, dark nipples, lots of creamy discharge (sorry) and weird urge to pee and then not much comes out (but it's not uti painful) and so so tired. Like sleeping 13+hours.

I've taken many tests but all negative. Not supposed to start AF until Saturday so it was probably too soon. My mom had a period for 3 months when she was prego so who knows if I'll take after her.

I know it was a slim chance that the one time we had sex stuck, but I can't shake this feeling!!

(Also I'm anemic and don't eat well, so I don't know if that effects hcg levels)

Thanks all!

Based on your symptoms, I'd say it could be. But based on timing I'm not sure you are. I suppose you could have ovulated really late, but not sure. Luckily Saturday is only a few days away!

Today I had slight brown discharge 3 days before AF, just like last month. I don't know what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->