am i crazy?

skline425

Reaction score
So i am new here, just found this site 5 minutes ago, my name is Stephenie. I am 24, my husband is also 24, we have no kids yet but i would like to start trying soon, my husband doesnt think we should try, he just keeps saying if god wanted us to have a baby, it would happen... i'm more into trying though lol. Anyways, people seem nice here, so i'm gonna just put my issue out there :thumbup:

ive have been recently "diagnosed" with PCOS, dr prescribed meds to start period and meds to make me ovulate. Period started 4/24, started ovulation pills 4/28 - 5/2. had sex around 4/29, 5/3, 5/7 (was around 12:15am on tech 5/8). my boobs were sore between 5/5 and 5/7, but figured it was hormonal... don't know when my period is actually due because of the lack of one lately. but i did have what the dr considered a period 12/24-12/26 and 1/28-1/30, nothing in Feb or march...so i'm assuming it should come around 5/24-5/28ish...anyways. all day yesterday i had cramping below my belly button, it felt like period cramps and was in my back also...my husband believes i'm pregnant only because of the weird signs he has noticed...i think he is crazy and that its either a)gas or b) pre-period cramps. I also have been waking up a lot the last couple of nights to go pee, which never used to happen. Last night i got up twice (1 and 3:30)! Also, i ate dinner at 6:20ish yesterday and by 10pm i was starving! I know it would be really early if i am pregnant, but do you think it could be possible? or is it more likely that i am ovulating now and the cramping was from that? i don't remember before yesterday if i had and cm, but yesterday i did and i do now. anyways, i gotta get ready for work. any input would be great. i look forward to hearing your response!

Stephenie

given your cycles hun, there is no way to guess. best thing would be to test then at least you will know one way or the other.

Welcome to bnb! Sorry no advice on whether you could be pregnant, I agree that you'll just have to test. I have a question though: What do you mean by your husband doesn't want to try? Sounds like you are trying (taking meds etc)??

no advice to give really but to just test, welcome to b n b x

I understand questioning as to whether you are crazy or not. I am not TTC, however, am almost certain I am pregnant even though three hpts have turned negative.

In February, I had a period from the 2nd until the 8th ( a little shorter than usual but I am definitely not complaining). Around the first of March I went through 5 days of constantly getting sick everytime I ate or even smelled something. Okay, took a hpt, negative. Almost immediately afterward, I had four days of very light spotting NO CLOTS WHATSOEVER, and called my doctor. He recommended I take another hpt, and negative again. My insurance was about to lapse, due to a change in jobs, and my new insurance wouldn't start until the first of May so I didn't go in to the doctor. Since then, my boobs have become swollen and somewhat tender. Nipples are darker (sorry if this is TMI), acne has emerged quite a bit, I am moody at points but not horribly, I have gained SEVEN lbs even though I have been going to the gym and watching what I eat, urination has gotten more and more rapid, I have had pretty frequent headaches even though I never really had headaches before, my gums are tender and somewhat sore quite a bit, dull cramps occasionally but nothing like cycle cramps, I am ALWAYS hot and very tired constantly, things that used to taste wonderful to me now are awful, and the kicker..... I feel small "flutter like" movements in my lower abdomen. After that second hpt, I dismissed and thought to myself that I wasn't pregnant until last week when my husband stopped at the store and brought a pregnancy test home. I took it, and negative again. I have an appt to go to my doctor but cannot get in for another two weeks. What do you all think? I am almost certain that I am pregnant but everytime I get a negative hpt I convince myself that I am not. The thing is, the symptoms aren't stopping and are progressively getting to be more and more prevalent. We aren't TTC, however, have always agreed to let it happen when it's time to happen. I am just so confused at this point...

Oh, and heartburn and gas like crazy... never ever have I had heartburn until March. NEVER. From things like milk, diet coke, anything at all.

Welcome to B&B! Its a fabby place, you'll love it here! Given how unpredictable PCOS can make your cycles and the fact that you are having hormone treatments which could effect all sorts of things i would have to suggest doing a test as i can't even hazard a guess at this one! How confusing it must be for you, let us know how you get on xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->