Am I Doing Something Wrong?!

princess1980

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi,

When I go to post in a thread (is that the right lingo?) I click on 'Post' and somehow my messages end up in another thread! Am I doing something wrong? I normally use the quick post option - is that wrong? Sorry to sound dumb just feeling a bit stupid when my replies keep ending up in posts that have no relevance, ha ha! :dohh:

:rofl: how strange.... your comp is very clever...!

Sorry I have no clue as to why that has happening..!!

:shrug: sorry hun no idea what's going funny!

:confused: that is very odd
I've brought it to admins attention, hopefully he wil be able to help you

Cool, thank you for your help! Hopefully this reply will end up where it's supposed to be!!!

Ah, it worked!!! Sod's law, I bet it won't ever happen again ; o )

Just had a quick look at your posts and they all seem to be somewhere relevant - which ones ended up in a thread you didn't mean to post in? x

I'm gonna be totally honest - I can't actually remember! I know there was a general chat about Twilight the film and I think it looked like it got posted in something about fertility! I'm half wondering if somehow when I post it, my screen goes to another screen and makes it look as if it's been posted somewhere else, when in fact it hasn't? I know i'm not making any sense, and it seems that (for now) the problem has disappeared! I swear computers know when i'm using them, I have the same problem with my computer at work , ha ha! Thanks for looking at the posts for me ; o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->