am i doing something wrong??

krwh

husband and my little man
Reaction score
I really don't know why this keeps happening, but in the last few months, there have been two months where I have positive pregnancy tests then I get my period. The first time was not planned and ended in what I think was a miscarriage (my period was late after the positive test and was really heavy and painful) and this time ( I am, or was, on cerazette, but had not been on it long...this was my second attempt trying to take it. The first attempt made me really sick.) my period was eleven days late and clearblue and boots tests showed up as positive. Neither of these times have been planned as our son was (though we would welcome more children if I were pregnant again), but I just don't understand why these attempts to prevent pregnancy have resulted in it and then when it happens, its taken away. Its starting to really upset me that my body can't work out what it wants to do.

The only thing I could think of that would be wrong would be the fact that I was diagnosed with hpv, thanks to my yearly pap smear check, about seven months ago. The nurse assured me it was an inactive form of hpv the moment and to come back for a check to see if there were any changes six months later. I had another pap smear done and there were no significant changes but could this be why I keep having positive tests then bleeding afterwards?? Am I fertile and my body is rejecting the pregnancies?? What is going on?? :(

I don't think I have any problems with my fertility as I have a healthy and very active 8 month old son, and I'm 25, almost 26, so I don't have anything to worry about (I hope??) but my husband I would like to have more children in the future and I am just starting to wonder if there is something I'm doing that's causing all this to happen.

It sounds like you may have had a couple chemical pregnancies. Most women don't know that they were even pregnant, they just get their period like normal or a few days late. I honestly have no idea if HPV has anything to do with that, but I wouldn't think so. I'm sorry that I don't have more to offer, but I hope that you get a sticky little bean soon! Good luck and lots of :dust: to you!

There are some people who think that chemical forms of birth control can contribute to miscarriages. I haven't researched it very much, so I can't really say either way, but it might be something you could look into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->