Am I dying?

A

AppleBlossom

I don't want to Google...

Every so often, I get like, a really painful pulse in my wrist. It usually happens when I'm relaxed or at night when I'm in bed. It starts off not so sore then gets really painful and sometimes the pain shoots right up my arm. It lasts for about 5 minutes or so then dies down. It goes along with my heartbeat, if that makes sense. Every pulse I get in my wrist after a heartbeat is painful.

Trapped nerve or am I doomed?

I don't think you're dying hun! :) :hugs: But I don't know what it is. Carpal tunnel?

sounds like carpal tunnel to me too :hugs:

Probably doomed I reckon B, sorry about that.

Maybe just check with the doctor though to make sure xx

could be something serious.. or it could be an anxiety thing ? .... i get all kinds of problems and they are just fueled by my anxiety, don't get me wrong they are "real" but anxiety is a funny thing and can manifest its self in loads of ways :) .. i get pulses in my eye ! and apparently thats nothing to worry about and they hurt also! x

I don't want to Google...

Every so often, I get like, a really painful pulse in my wrist. It usually happens when I'm relaxed or at night when I'm in bed. It starts off not so sore then gets really painful and sometimes the pain shoots right up my arm. It lasts for about 5 minutes or so then dies down. It goes along with my heartbeat, if that makes sense. Every pulse I get in my wrist after a heartbeat is painful.

Trapped nerve or am I doomed?

Does your hand go numb? I am having an op for carpal tunnel as I have it.. It does hurt but also your hand and arm go numb

You arent dying hun. Sounds very much like carpal tunnel, there are small ops that can be done to help if it you can't cope, speak with ya GP :hugs: x

before they offer an op they can try ibruprofen, a wrist brace for night time, or a steroid injection (if it is carpal tunnel). So don't put off going if you@re scared of an op either!

(I have a brace for mine but it's pretty much gone now).

Thanks ladies, I did Google carpal tunnel last night before I went to sleep and sounds like it was that. My hand went very weak and I couldn't grip properly either.

Bloody hurts! Should probably type less lol

have you got a will written? I think you're probably going to need one in the next few days :(

:lol: Sorry. Nah hun it does sound like carpal tunnel. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I did Google carpal tunnel last night before I went to sleep and sounds like it was that. My hand went very weak and I couldn't grip properly either.

Bloody hurts! Should probably type less lol

I went to the doctors a few weeks back for mine and we went through all the options he said a splint would be no good cos I work on a computer and make cakes and the injection is only temporary so he said to have the op or at least to see the surgeon so I am having the op. I need to book an appointment with my doctor for 8th July as I can have steroid injection after I have seen my surgeon.

It gets worse hun so go to the docs, it doesnt just go away. I have heard accupuncture is good too.

It is getting worse, my wrists are still quite sore today. Will have to go to the doctors about it I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->