Am I even ovulating???

ardnaxela

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this site and hopefully I can get some answers and help others in need. :) Well, I just started tracking my BBT again on fertility friend and I need someone's opinion on my chart so far... I can't tell if I have ovulated or not. I've been getting negative ovulation tests but I might have missed my surge. For the passed 2 days after intercourse I've been getting pain on my left pelvic side and on the left side of my lower back. I thought this could be ovulation pain but I've been having negative tests. It's so frustrating! My cycles are irregular thanks to the depo, but I've been off of that for 2 maybe 3 years now. I usually have a 38 day cycle.
I'm not sure if this has any major impact on conception, but the months prior to this one we used spit as a lubricant. I read about Preseed and we've been using that every time so far this cycle.
Can somebody please help?? I have attached an image of my FF chart. Thank you everyone and GL to everyone who is TTC!! :)

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 15
Hey,

I'm no expert but I would of said you your going to O soon! You have a long cycle so it's likely you O in the 20s... Keep bd'ing every other day and hopefully you'll get your temp spike and catch that egg soon!

If your temps stay erratic maybe try vaginal temping? I haven't tried it but it's meant to be a little more stable! I know depo can cause havoc for some women, I myself fell pregnant on it! Dd is now almost 9...

Good luck and Fx'd x

You're probably right because my temp dropped this morning! I'm hoping that means I'm going to O soon. :) Thank you!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-1.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module-1.php.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 6
Do not switch from temping orally to vaginally in the same cycle. And looks like you might be oing soon. Also, you should not use spit as lube, it is not good for sperm.

Well here's an update on my chart. I know O can't be confirmed unless I have at least 3 days of high temps but my temp barely went up this morning after the dip yesterday. /: The good news is I have an appointment with my OBGYN on Thursday so if there is anything wrong I'll be able to find out and be treated for it.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 4
Here's my chart for anyone who might be reading. I hope the temp keeps going up!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2
Still looks good, I would expect a sharp rise in the next day or so. Gl and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->