Am I freaking out for nothing :(?

jleden84

Reaction score
I'm 18 dpo today. Got a nice BFP at 10dpo...went in at 12 dpo and had blood done. HCG was 125 at 12 dpo and progesterone was 29. Then I went in at 13 DPO and had my HCG taken again and it was 251. Then I went in 16 DPO and had my blood drawn again and it was 1157. They all sound great but I noticed Monday that my nausea and sore boobs weren't bothering me as much. They still are somewhat sore and nausea only happens in the morning if I don't eat anything but otherwise I feel fine. I'm a little moody though. I'm concerned that my symptoms aren't as strong as they were over say the weekend. On top of that...I was getting tons of creamy cm but today I seem to be drier. Am I overreacting? :(

There is a point where ur symptoms either go or tone down xx everyone tends to have it happen xx
I am like it atm. My nausea went for a few days. My boobs are back to normal soreness wise but still dark nips lol xx

Basically yes ur freaking out for nothing :) xx

The short answer is yes. ;) you will have days where you feel like you can take on the world and others you will be stuck on bed praying for the days when you can't remember how miserable it is being pregnant lol. Totally normal

Thanks...I just got worried especially since my cm doesn't really seems to have slowed down. But I'm getting little cramps today and low back pain so maybe my symptoms are getting ready to gear up again.

I really wouldn't worry about symptoms so early

A lot of what you feel around that time you'd feel anyway if you weren't pregnant

Try and relax. Pregnancy hormones don't usually build up enough to produce strong symptoms till you're a few weeks in, if at all

I'm 20 weeks this week and rarely felt anything at all

Try not to worry too much. Easier said than done I know I'm 7+4 and have had no symptoms atall until today mu breasts are a bit tender x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->