Am I going insane?

kberg20

Reaction score
Hello all!

This was the first month my hubs and I TTC. I believe I ovulated on the 18th (based on my period tracking app, not temping), and we did the BD on the 19th...7DPO, I had some mild cramping very similar to menstrual cramps. Since then, I've had intermittent mild cramping, extreme fatigue, occasional mild nausea, headaches, and omg my boobs have been SO SORE the last 2-3 days!! And might I add, in 16 years of having a very regular periods/27-28 day cycles, I have NEVER had PMS symptoms like this...normally I only have mild cramping the day before I start, so I've been on high alert!

I'm now 11 DPO and I should start AF on 14 DPO. Because i'm so anxious, I've taken HPT on 9DPO, 10 DPO, and 11DPO, and all were BFN. It's driving me crazy, because I just feel so off with all my symptoms, like I MUST be preggers...but no BFP in sight, not even a tiny faint line.

Did anyone else have symptoms like this after 7-8DPO? Did you get a bunch of BFN that were eventually followed by a BFP? If you got a BFP, what DPO was it??

Thank you all SO MUCH for any advice/feedback...I feel like I'm going crazy lol and I'm so grateful for forums like this one!

This sounds a lot like my last cycle, it was our first time trying and I noticed around 7or so dpo my boobs were extra tender which is not normal for me, they’re never sore or tender at all and I was extra tired all of a sudden. I had some cramping too (just enough to notice, nothing bad or even close to period cramps). I did end up getting the faintest of faint little lines around 10dpo but nothing super noticeable until a few days later (this is on the easy@home tests from Amazon)

Hmmm I did actually, with my 2nd daughter. Kept taking cheapies and there was nothing, not a hint, but I couldn't give up- I was just so convinced, and cervix was... More where it would be in early preg than just before AF (though of course position changes at different points for different women)- eventually it showed up and I was like...huh, see, I wasn't mad!

I've always know when I'm pregnant. You get the 'I just know I am' instinct. Which is why I took the test and he's now 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->