Am I going to go into Labour?

youngmummy95

Reaction score
Im 33 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first child.
I woke up this morning and noticed he has dropped heaps, my partner, mum, sister and friend said the same.

I feel pressure down there and pressure on my hips, I have back and a bit of neck pain. I didn't feel well last night and I'm sweating today and don't feel much better. My back pain gets worse when I lay down. I have sharp pains down there but there not constant but very uncomfortable and I've felt uncomfortable for the last day or two.

They call it nesting, and when you do, your close to going into labour? as I've heard. Well I did that friday..

I think i need some advice asap!!!!:nope:

:hugs: it doesn't sound like when I went into labour with my DD. maybe bubs has just engaged? This can happen well before labour. If you are worried, give your MW a call. That is what they are there for sweetie. Xxx

I would give your Midwife a call, hun. That's what she's there for. Don't spend the day worrying. These don't sound like typical labour signs to me, maybe the pressure of the head because it's engaged but still get checked out for your own sanity! Good luck x

My baby dropped at 28 weeks. The shift in weight makes my thighs smack up against my tummy when I'm sitting. Sooo weird. I only get back pains and hip pains if I lie down incorrectly or get into a weird position.

I agree with above.. Doesn't sound like labour to me. Could be baby had spun around and is still head down but is chilling out back to back! My baby has done this and I couldn't believe how much my bump had gone down, im also getting more hip and back pains since she has!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->