Am I having contractions? ** 7.30 - Am In Early labour!!! **

Pixie

Reaction score
I know this is a really stupid question but I don't know if what I am feeling are contractions?? It's a pain that starts on either side underneath my bump - but it dooesn't travel over my bump? The pains woke me up just before 4am and I've had 4/5 since then. I've timed the last few and they are every 5-6 mins lasting approx 50 seconds ... they are quite painful when they happen but not un-bearable .... help!! xx

**Updated 5.45am**

I am still getting these pains, they are now every 3 - 6 minutes lasting 40 seconds to a minute but vary each time. They are definitely getting stronger. The pain isn't accross my bump, it's still starting at either side under my bump. If they were contractions shouldn't I feel them accross my bump? My boyfriend is asleep and don't want to wake him if it's nothing. Do you think I should call the labour ward and see what they say?

**7.30am**

Have just called the labour ward and they said it sounds like I am in early labour. Need to wait for contractions to be more regular - even though they are coming every 2 and a half to 4 mins!! Will try & keep you updated,if not I'll let Chel know - wish me luck!!! :happydance:

Call the Labour ward and see what they say.
It doesn't hurt... that is what they are there for.

Good luck! Hoping it's quick & easy for you! :dust:

oohhh wishing u lots of luck hun !! hope ur in full labour asap :D

Good luck. Once you wont be able to smile or talk thru a contraction thats when you need to get your backside to labour suite.

Good luck hun, I really hope this is the start for you and you are holding your LO very soon, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

Good luck hope baby comes fast for u xxx

Good luck hope it goes quickly for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->