Am I imaging this?! Update 21/11/11

poppykat

Mummy to Chloe and Mia
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am Kate and this is our 1st cycle of trying to conceive baby #2.

I o'd about the 6th November.

Negative hpt at 11 dpo (Wednesday)

I took another test yesterday @ 12dpo but then forgot about it :dohh:!! Went back to it a few hours later and there was a faint line but because I had left it so long I was not sure if it was an evap or not?

So i tested again this morning at 13 dpo and I can definitely see a faint line...I think!! Can anyone else see it?! Also should it not be a darker line by now?

I am getting married tomorrow so I may not be able to reply today and definitely not tomorrow! I will update as soon as I can though. :flower:

Thank in advance for any replies. xx

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 225
  • download11.jpg
    download11.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 245
Looks positive to me! congrats on the wedding :)

Awww! Double Congrats! :hugs: That's a positive to me!

Thank you so much for all your replies. Finding it so hard to believe that its happened the first month of trying.

I am going to test again in the morning to see if its getting darker.

Will update on Sunday or early next week xxx

yep, i can see it :) a sober wedding for you then!? congratulations on two counts!

Wow, lucky girl!! First cycle! Tis the season for Christmas miracles!! :) Congrats on the wedding AND then new bean!! :)

Looks great! I think youve done it! Congrats!

I agree. It looks pink. I'd say bfp!!! I'm going to test tomorrow. You O'd 2 days before me, and mine was a BFN yesterday, but it's so early for me anyway. Tomorrow I'll be 10dpo, so maybe? Good luck!

aw congratulations! hope your wedding is awesome :) x

What a wonderful wedding gift. Hope you had a great day today and congrats on that :bfp:

Well I tested again on Saturday morning (my wedding day!) and yesterday morning and this is the results.

So it looks like I have been very lucky and got pregnant on cycle #1. I just cant believe it!

Thanks everyone for looking and good luck to all those hoping for a bfp xxx

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member