Am I in my first trimester? I think these are symptoms....

veinbraider

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am a little confused and it might be abit too early for me to be doing a test (don’t want a false negative). I and my husband have used the ‘pull out’ method for the last year. We sleep together every 2-3 days usually. On the 29th of October I got my period, it ended on Saturday the 2nd.
A week later, the 9th of November, I started bleeding again. It was much lighter, it changed (tmi) from being pink, to darker red, sometimes brownish to watery with little clots back to pink. It lasted 5/6 days roughly (until Thursday 14th/fri 15th) I can’t tell when it ended specifically because it was so light by the end. I didn’t wear a tampon or anything, just a liner as it wasn’t heavy. I had almost no cramps other than near the end only slightly. Since then I have felt erm, pressure in my butt, I am now having cramps in my stomach too. On Friday I went to a birthday party and had some drinks, I woke up the next day with this INSANE hangover, I ate an egg and then BOOM, sickness, nausea, I wanted to throw up but never would, yet felt so insanely nauseous and it then faded later in the day. the night after (Saturday) I was fine all day until about 8-9 at night, I threw up in my mouth though didn’t feel nausea, and then later had nausea for about an hour which passed. Today I feel minutely nauseous as well and have stomach cramps and lower back pressure…. I am wondering if I could be pregnant? We had sex during my period and on last day where he came inside me, I asked my doctor about it this morning and she said it could be implantation bleeding and to check if pregnant in some time (which now she mentioned, has suddenly made sense, tbh It didn’t even cross my mind I was just really confused).

I am just itching now to know you see, I wonder if I should take a test now or not ect. When would be optimal and such. I was pregnant once before (but could not keep it due to pretty severe illness at time :( ) and remember the thing I suffered from most was nausea/morning sickness.

Any help would be so appreciated or thoughts!

The only way to know it to test, no one can tell you that without a test, if it's negative, and your symptoms continued test again in a week or so. If your being sick and it is morning sickness then you hormone levels would be enough to test, of course there are always exceptions but if it's negative give it a week and test again.

if you are getting sick then you should be able to get a positive pregnancy test if that is the source. Usually people dont get morning sickness till a little farther on, Like I am 6 weeks and it is just now coming on like the devil. Good luck, and I hope you get the answer that both you and your husband want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->