Am I in the tww?

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I am CD 12 and getting BFP opks. How am I getting them 5 days earlier then my expected ovulation date. I am confused. Anyone else?

Cud be O spotting hon and maybe ure gonna O earlier this month.
I have it all crossed for you and yes I wud say ure in the 2ww.
Sending loads of babydust:dust:

I never seen o spotting for me. Thanks for the baby dust.

I have everything crossed for you sweety you so deserve the biggest BFP

I got a yeast infection out of no where! I have only ever had one and that was for antibiotics. What the heck gives!

Oh no hun u poor thing there horrible and very uncomfortable. I really hope u feel better soon.

Thank you. Because I am in tww I cant have antibiotics but have to do over the counter medicines.

Thinking of you hon hope it goes away fast

Where is your yeast infection? Some treatments are ok.... just depends whether they are topical or oral. Also, probiotics will help clear it up. I usually go for them anytime I have yeast issues.

Where is your yeast infection? Some treatments are ok.... just depends whether they are topical or oral. Also, probiotics will help clear it up. I usually go for them anytime I have yeast issues.

You have the best user name ever I laughed my head off hahaha. Its brilliant =D>

It was my vagina and up towards where you pee. Its finally clearing up. Almost completely gone at this point. Ive only ever had two of them in my life and they are awful.

It was my vagina and up towards where you pee. Its finally clearing up. Almost completely gone at this point. Ive only ever had two of them in my life and they are awful.

Urghh they are just horrible hon I hate things like that and I hate cystitis. Anything to do with down there is just awful. Glad ure feeling a bit better now hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->