am I insane?

isil

Reaction score
We are going 'up north' next week for 5 days. To Manchester and we are taking a 'day trip' to Carlisle and the south of Scotland to see my grandparents.

What am I doing?! He's 3 months old. We are in a lovely routine at the moment and I really don't want to change it lol...:dohh:

I've read toria's and rach's posts about travelling/going on holiday with babies and think I am probably as prepared as I can be but I'm so nervous - feel like it'd be easier just to not go!

i would go for it just try to stick to your routine as best u can,u can always get back to your routine when your back home.. have fun!

We are going 'up north' next week for 5 days. To Manchester and we are taking a 'day trip' to Carlisle and the south of Scotland to see my grandparents.

What am I doing?! He's 3 months old. We are in a lovely routine at the moment and I really don't want to change it lol...:dohh:

I've read toria's and rach's posts about travelling/going on holiday with babies and think I am probably as prepared as I can be but I'm so nervous - feel like it'd be easier just to not go!

Hey pop in for a cuppa and slice of choccy cake or brownies (which I made yesterday):happydance::happydance::happydance:

Relax babe, stick to a loose routine for feeds, bed etc but don't worry too much as babies adapt fairly easily after a couple of days. Enjoy yourself and don't fret:hugs:

hope you have a great time honey, :hugs: i too have found sticking to her routine very losey works, and as hevz said, they adapt really well :hugs: x x x

He (and you) will be absolutely fine.

Enjoy yourselves and try to relax a bit

As Amy said u will both be fine, enjoy the break away from sunny Exeter lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back