Am I just labor symptom spotting?

mrsclt

Reaction score
Hit 39 weeks yesterday, and I'm sending myself crazy wondering if every little thing is a sign I'm bout to have bub. I've been getting BH but they haven't hurt in the past, still feel the tightening without the pain, but some times (mainly at night) I've been having mild period like aches along the bottom of my bump and sometimes with a sore lower back - but it never lasts long. Haven't had a show, but LOTS of discharge, more than usual. Then today, was sitting there eating lunch when out of nowhere I had to run to the bathroom and vomited lunch and breakfast up - I haven't thrown up once during the pregnancy before today. Bub has hasn't fully engaged, but is head down and has dropped a bit. Is labor close? This is my first, and my mum was induced every time so I don't have anyone to ask...

I do the same thing dear! Symptom spot!

The cramping at night to me sounds like prodromal labour. I have it and basically have been going in to false labour almost every night for the past ... Ohhhh almost 3 weeks now :( it's terrible! But mine are so bad sometimes the pain gets as intense as actual labour pains (knowing from having my son)

The vomiting thing is a good sign! I got a bit of nausea last night but still nota. Relaxing will help you most of all- if you keep expecting Bubs to come and tense up then you may make it a longer wait ;P I have a scheduled c section in a week and 3 days so I'm hoping for baby to come sooner so I can try for a vbac!!

Good luck to you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->