Am I just unwell.

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
I have been unwell today and last night. Vomiting and bit of an upset stomach. Tonight my bump is really hard and I have back ache for the first time. Is this all side effects of being ill. I'm 34 weeks so to early for labour although this is my fourth. They don't necessarily come earlier the more you have?

The hard bump and backache sounds like braxton hicks to me. If you are vomiting and generally ill you may be a little dehydrated which can cause these to be abit stronger. x

There is a bug going around, but it could also be the onset of labour. I'm on my fourth too and 34 weeks on Monday with an awful stomach and really intense back pain which has gone from a dull ache to now making me want to cry!
Hopefully they stay put a few more weeks!

There is a bug going around, but it could also be the onset of labour. I'm on my fourth too and 34 weeks on Monday with an awful stomach and really intense back pain which has gone from a dull ache to now making me want to cry!
Hopefully they stay put a few more weeks!

I have been in tears tonight I'm in so much pain and so hormonal. Lets hope they do stay put.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->