Am I mad?*Updated pg 2*

XKatX

Reaction score
So here I am - 7 months pregnant. Big belly which is tight and sore, it is difficult for me to breath properly and my back hurts. I haven't slept in days everytime I bend over I get a braxton hicks.
So, why oh why did I think it was a good idea to plan a surprise 30th birthday party for my husband on Saturday?
I have spent the best part of the day sorting out the guest room, generally tidying up and doing the garden. Now our garden is 150foot long, so I had to mow the lawn, strim under the bushes and trim the edging.
And all done in a way that he doesn't really notice between now and Saturday!!!
His best friend arrives Thursday night and I have to be home before him to make sure I can let him in. This has all turned out so stressful and now I think I'm totally insane!!!
Please girls, tell me it's going to be worth it!!!:dohh:

LOL aaawww yes you are mad!!! But yes it will be all worth it, just keep thinking of OH's face when he finds out what you have been up to!

LOL aaawww yes you are mad!!! But yes it will be all worth it, just keep thinking of OH's face when he finds out what you have been up to!

I am looking forward to it, but at the same time I feel so bad for lying to him!!! Women eh?!!!

No yeh it will be worth it! He will love it that uve thought about him!!

aww hun, your OH will love it and it will be worth it for him. Nice that he is having something for him right now when everything is usually about bubs lol!

Your OH will totally apprecitate it :) You will be proud of your efforts in the end. I think i'm going insane i'm helping build a house taping up the joints for plastering, eeek!!

It will be worth it in the end.. hope the party is fab :)

Aww, it will be worth it, you'll be utterly knackered but you'll feel so proud of yourself after doing everything and hopefully your DH will remember all the trouble you've gone to for your next birthday!

Oooh, and we have the same EDD! I know exectly how you're feeling right now, I could've written your post myself! lol

x

lol you're mad!!!! i've been helpin decorate the livin room this week and even doin tiny bits of paintin knackered me out!!!!

lol you're mad! Trying getting someone to help you out. I hurt my back washing the dishes never mind doing all those chores you listed!

I bet your exhausted! But it'll be worth it! Im sure he'll be chuffed that youve done this for him! Hope the weather is ok for you! Are you having it outside?

Im sure it will be worth it :) XxX

Definitely mad hun but your OH will be so pleased! It will be well worth it!
Hope you both have a fantastic time! :)

xx

I bet your exhausted! But it'll be worth it! Im sure he'll be chuffed that youve done this for him! Hope the weather is ok for you! Are you having it outside?

Yes. Apparently the weather is suppossed to be ok here Saturday. I'm so excited for him now!!!:happydance:

It went sooooo well!!! On Thursday night, Damien, my OH best friend since they were kids, arrived to surprise him. He lives 300 miles away, so we don't see much of each other. My husband arrived home from work - saw Damien- and I have NEVER seen him so gobsmacked!!! Totally lost for words and he then thought I was the best wifey EVER!!! On top of that, I had bought him a Wii console with Wii Fit, Sports, Play and extra handpeices. Just a child at heart!!!
We went out for dinner Friday night and arranged to go shopping in town on saturday. So at the last minute, I backed out, saying I was too tired.
By the time he got home, the house and garden had been transformed - balloons, banners, tonnes of food and drink and of course, all of his friends!!
He was just so happy!!! The afternnon and evening went like a dream and we had such a wonderful time. And of course the weather was just fab!!!!
He hasn't stopped thanking me since and he looks like he is still buzzing from it!!
I am now extremely shattered though and think it's going to take the rest of the week to get over all the organising!! Worth every second.

aaw i'm glad it went well!! was meanin to ask how it went!! makes all the hard work worth it!!

Aw :D I'd be terrible at arranging a surprise bash. I'd mess it right up >.<

everytime I bend over I get a braxton hicks

So don't then....you bad, bad girl:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(sorry, couldn't resist:blush:)

I think you're wonderful....I hope you're much appreciated:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members