Am i Miscarrying?! TERRIFIED

Fairy_3

Reaction score
Girlies,

i need opinions/advice please!

Last period - 6th June
Ov - 21st June

TWW i had all the classic signs, backache, nausia, fatigue, sore boobs/nipples etc

4 days ago i did a test and got a faint BFP, tested the day after and got a BFN (same brand)?

2 days ago i started spotting brown discharge then had a light/medium flow of bright red blood so i assumed i was out and AF got me (af would have been 2 days late). Yesterday i had a half a day of bleeding and then ... nothing?!

Went to doctors who didnt help they just said ''Dont know, these things happen'' and did a test which came bk bfn.
Too early for any other testing apprently. They didnt put my mind to rest and im terrified and confused.

Anyone else experienced late period, symptoms, and then a day and half of bleeding like AF?
or have i lost it? - surely it must have implanted for me to have symptoms?

x

Hi

I haven't experienced what you describe but agree that the doctors can be useless. I would keep on at them to get some answers or get in touch with your local early pregnancy unit for advice. To be honest it doesn't sound good but i'm no expert! :shrug: They did say to me that bleeding was very common but it's the BFP then BFN that is confusing!

Sorry i couldn't help more, I really hope you get some answers soon! Lots of :hugs:

xxx

It seems to me like you are having a chemical-I'm sorry

Hi sweetie... I had that happen last month with the pregnancy tests... they were getting lighter and lighter... I knew the bean wasn't sticking so I did go in for blood work to get my levels (and have it in my medical records). I ended up bleeding heavily with cloths 3 days later. I hope you just had diluted urine!! Did you use first morning urine?

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this... I hope it will turn out ok!

I used first morning urine :(
gunna go back on monday n ask for a blood test or a scan or at least answers!!
Funnily enough I tried puttin a tampon in yday to catch the bleeding an I couldn't put it in!! Was really tight and thn it kept falling out ... That's Neva happened before cz Iv binusing tampons for over 3 years now.

Sorry uv bin thro this, it's awful!!

Thanks for your support xxx

There could be two scenarios, 1. The first hpt was faulty and you really didnt have a bfp or 2. it was a chemical. You probably will never will find out for sure, not meaning to sound aweful but I would just put it down to a faulty hpt, its a much nicer all be it still dissapointing scenario!:hugs:

Hi sweetie... How are you doing today? I have been thinking about you and I hope you are well. I am not sure about the tampoon issue - I read somewhere not to use them with a mc since you are open to infection possibilities.

I am not sure if the blood test will show anything at this point... if you already started bleeding and it is early the hcg may be already out of your system. Are you having any symptoms? I was more of a mess after the mc since my hormones were wacky... I was to tired and my breast hurt (I even got an infection on one and was on an antibiotic for 2 weeks for a clogged milk duct). I am feeling back to normal now. It was strange... Every day I felt more and more like myself. I was crying over everything that first week. Just know we are here for you. I was just thankful I had some ladies that had gone through the same thing - It was nice having someone to talk to that understood.

:hugs: and please take care of yourself hun.

im not so bad today thanks hunni.

Bleeding stopped, only 1 day n half then brown spotting.

Nothing since.

Just want some answers if im honest.

sorry youve bin thro a lot! that sounds really tough to deal with and im glad uv shared ur experience because i can get a clearer idea of whats happening with myself.

everyone on this site is so helpful and iv felt so much better talking about it all!

Thanks so much.

Good luck :) xxx

Ps will let you know what happens monday x

I agree with WannaB. You were only a couple of days late, I wouldn't worry about it too much. False positives on HPT when the line is so faint isn't all that uncommon unfortunately. This wouldn't be considered a recordable MC even if there was a fertilized egg that couldn't implant. I know it frustrating to have that little bit of hope then have it taken away. Try not to think about it, and just get ready for the next cycle. Best of luck to you sweety!

Well I wnt doctors an they finally sent me fr a blood test! So waitin on result frm there for mon or tue. Will keep you update girlies!

Wierdly enuff iv put on 4 pounds and everyone keeps tellin me that iv got a small bump!! I'm only 6 weeks(if I am) so I shouldn't be showing should I? I asked the doc who said it could be possible and so I'm waitin on results and illtake it from there!!
Still convinced I'm out this month n if so, gunna wait a month or so to try again lol x

There could be two scenarios, 1. The first hpt was faulty and you really didnt have a bfp or 2. it was a chemical. You probably will never will find out for sure, not meaning to sound aweful but I would just put it down to a faulty hpt, its a much nicer all be it still dissapointing scenario!:hugs:

I would go with that too especially since your period wasn't late.

Fairy_3 I hope you get some answers soon... Did the results come back in today???

:hugs: and :dust:

is been a while girls! Blood test negative gotta wait til period this month which is due In 2 weeks! Will let you know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->