Am I miscarrying?

Danielle1996

Reaction score
Hello, so this is my first pregnancy and I’m slightly worried. Done my first clear blue test a few weeks ago and it came back 1-2 weeks. Last week I done another and it said 2-3. However, I have been spotting since Sunday and started bleeding dark red blood(period like)Tuesday night and have been on and off since then. Not heavy but enough to have to use a pad. I’ve also had pains in my stomach but more like period pains nothing too painful. I had an internal scan on Thursday and they said I’m roughly 5 weeks based on the sac that they saw even though my dates work out to be 7 weeks and that the bleeding is implantation. They’ve booked me in again for the 19th to see if anything has changed. I passed some small clots once yesterday and then it stopped and started again this morning but only once and since then the bleeding has been brownish. Some people have told me they had bleeding and large clots and went on to have a healthy pregnancy. However done another test today and it says 1-2 weeks again

Hiya hun,
Unfortunately it does sound like you may have had a miscarriage, based on what you’ve said and how my miscarriages have gone... it sounds exactly the same. Although I obviously cannot say for certain, and you will get a definite answer at your next scan. I’m sorry. Xx

I am so sorry but unfortunately yes, all what your going through are classic miscarriage symptoms:( I'm no doctor at the end of the day, and I wish you all the best at your scan, but please try and take it as easy as you possibly can. X

It does sound like it hun, I'm so sorry. Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->