am i not ovulating?

Carolina

Reaction score
Hi guys im a bit worried! ive been using opks for about 10 days now and still havnt got a positive. Theres always too lines but never a positive. Could i still get a positive or would it have happened by now? Myfertility friend thinks it should happen around now...maybe im being too hasty!

As far as I have seen day 16 of a long cycle can still be too soon. All this standard info 'if your 28 day cycle you probably O around day 14' blah blah isn't always correct if thats the kind of information you are looking at.

Are you testing in the afternoon carolina?

Are your cycles pretty regular 32 days? If so then it could be anyday now...I would keep BD in case! Do you temp? The best time to take an OPK is around 2 pm....and the same time everyday....Sometimes I O on cd 13 and sometimes it is as late as cd 19....Lotsa luck!!!!!

April

Im testing between 2-5pm everyday! i cook the urine for 2 hours beforehand! Ive been bd every other day just incase! Thanks guys hopefully it just hasnt happened yet!

One thing you should be aware of is if you're only testing once a day you may miss your LH surge. Check out https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

Good luck!

Are you temping as well? Temping would show when you ovulated and good to do as well as OPK.

thanks jayne that was really useful! good luck to u too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->