Am I or NOT...PLEASE ADVISE!!!!

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
:hugs:Hey girls....Here are some opks ive done. The one from today is the bottom one. Would you say im ovulating or im close to ovulation? Can i start :sex: Please any advice would be helpfull!! :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_4563opk2.jpg
    IMG_4563opk2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 68
That looks positive to me! I'd still keep testing until they get fainter again though. Good luck! x

:happydance::happydance: Im getting excited now! Any more thought please girls! How ofter should i bed?:blush:

I'd say start having lots of :sex: :D But I havent a clue, sooo hope this is your month :D xxx

The bottom one looks good hun so i would start to :sex: good luck for this month fx crossed for you.
Just a little tip for anyone ttc when i was having problems the doc said after you :sex: keep your legs as high as possible to give the :spermy: chance to swim dont get up straight afterwards. xx

:happydance::happydance: Im getting excited now! Any more thought please girls! How ofter should i bed?:blush:

All the time :rofl:

I'd keep going every day until you get a negative test :D x

:rofl::rofl: Im sure hubby wont complain about having lots of sex!!!

:rofl:

Just came back to add that you'll usually ovulate 12-48 hours after your last positive test, so you want to keep going until you're sure that's happened - are you temping as well? If you are, keep :sex:ing until your temp goes up! x

the bottom one is +++ go you tash!!!!!! Now you need to test again tonight to see where your surge is, when you found your surge you will ovulattion will be imminient (well in about 12 hours!) the surge will be darker than the test line this time, but dont worry if you dont find it, i only did by chance yesterday morning! The one you just did is still +++++!!

Just came back to add that you'll usually ovulate 12-48 hours after your last positive test, so you want to keep going until you're sure that's happened - are you temping as well? If you are, keep :sex:ing until your temp goes up! x

I will keep testing! Loving POAS at the moment! Im not temping as i dont sleep very well and wake up alot during the night. Have a 3 year old that still wakes up too,so wasnt sure if the temping would have been very accurate for me?:dohh:

The last one is defo positive hun, :sex: :sex: :sex:

Have a nie night :wink:

I will keep testing! Loving POAS at the moment! Im not temping as i dont sleep very well and wake up alot during the night. Have a 3 year old that still wakes up too,so wasnt sure if the temping would have been very accurate for me?:dohh:

You'll just have to have more sex then to make sure you've got it covered :winkwink: x

awsome looks like your surge is the bottom so get busy!!!lol the hubbs won't mind they never do! lol, you know what a man thinks when his wife decides she is ready to have a baby sex sex sex and even more sex lol
good luck

have you done todays? x

I have done todays but im confused....its alot lighter than yesterdays! So not sure whats going on. :dohh:

Means your surge was yesterday so you'll probably ovulate 12-48 hours after that one :D x

:happydance::happydance: Ooooo im so happy....I thought they were getting lighter as id missed my ovulation!:dohh: Im so dim!:rofl::rofl: So that means more sex for hubby today and tomorrow!:blush:

Did you get some :sex:ing last night too? Once you get to know roughly when you ovulate in your cycle you can time it so that you get the couple of days before as well, so you have :spermy:s lurking and waiting for the egg :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->