Am I or NOT...PLEASE ADVISE!!!!

have you done todays? x

I have done todays but im confused....its alot lighter than yesterdays! So not sure whats going on. :dohh:

Means your surge was yesterday so you'll probably ovulate 12-48 hours after that one :D x

:happydance::happydance: Ooooo im so happy....I thought they were getting lighter as id missed my ovulation!:dohh: Im so dim!:rofl::rofl: So that means more sex for hubby today and tomorrow!:blush:

Did you get some :sex:ing last night too? Once you get to know roughly when you ovulate in your cycle you can time it so that you get the couple of days before as well, so you have :spermy:s lurking and waiting for the egg :D x

We did get some :sex: last night and this morning. Am planning on jumping hubbys bones tonight too. Im just worried i missed it... This TTC and POAS is so confusing!:dohh:

We did get some :sex: last night and this morning. Am planning on jumping hubbys bones tonight too. Im just worried i missed it... This TTC and POAS is so confusing!:dohh:

Sounds like you've timed it perfectly :D x

This must have been my positive! My opks i think are 40miu,so thats a bit crappy!:growlmad: But all the other opks after this dark one was much lighter but still a little darker than the first few before my positive. Oh please let this have been my positive. :cry: Stupid tests!!!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->