• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I out?

AddiesMommy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm new to these forums. I have been TTC for 3 years and have secondary infertility. I had my left fallopian tube and ovary removed in December. I just had my third IUI with clomid 200mg, my first IUI cycle since surgery. I triggered Wednesday Jan. 23 with one follicle at 26mm, one at 18mm, and three around 15mm. We did B2B IUIs. I had an ultrasound before my second IUI on Friday Jan. 25 and they said my 26mm follicle was down to 23mm so it looked like it was in the process of ovulating and that the 18mm one should ovulate with 24 hrs of the other. I was off on my days and thought I was 11dpo this morning so I tested and it was a BFN :cry: I recounted and I am only 10dpo. I was planning to wait until Thursday to test but caved. Is there anyone that tested at 10 dpo, got a BFN, and then tested a few days later only to get a BFP or am I pretty much out this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->