Am I out?

Lillypots

Reaction score
Just got BFN Cd27 however still only 10dpo

Am I out because I'm already cd27 or do I still have a chance with only being 10dpo?

Think I ovulated late cd17 but I only have short luteal phase maybe 12days

Nope. Not out until AF shows. Lots of ladies don't get their BFP until missed AF.

Think of it like this, an IC is supposedly 10miu, if you start with a non pregnant level of 2 and your hcg doubles every 2 days and you implant on 7dpo on 9dpo your levels are 4 and on 11dpo your levels are 8, so still below the '10miu ic' on 13dpo your levels are 16 and you should show positive! Good luck x your not out till :af: shows x

That was extremely informative! Plus, some ladies don't implant until later than 7DPO so it could be even longer! Definitely not out yet:)

I hope im just implanting abit later! 5th cycle ttc no2

Think of it like this, an IC is supposedly 10miu, if you start with a non pregnant level of 2 and your hcg doubles every 2 days and you implant on 7dpo on 9dpo your levels are 4 and on 11dpo your levels are 8, so still below the '10miu ic' on 13dpo your levels are 16 and you should show positive! Good luck x your not out till :af: shows x

This was veryyy helpful. and leave me to think there is stil a chance yet.. i had bad cramps at 10dpo and believe if i do get a bfp that would of been implantation so wouldnt get a bfp on even an IC until 16dpo! currently 14.. my LP is 16 also so we shall see lol..

to the OP i think you are still in with a good chance.. good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->