Am i out?

Happyy

Reaction score
My period is due on sunday. Frer and clearblue (not digitals) have been negative so far. Am i out of the game for this month or could i still have a chance of getting a positive? It has been 10days since the last time that i did the deed and 14 days since the first time.

Do you know when you ovulated? I wouldn't say your out! Deffo not if you're only 10 days past ovulation. X

I wasnt checking my ovulation ie never used opks or anything like that. All i know for sure is that my period is defo due on sunday. I used the "5 days early test" for frer and clearblue. There was no smidget of any hint of line forming. I just assumed that i would have even a tiny line if i had a fertilised egg waiting to implant!

You don't get a line until after implantation, and even when the egg has implanted it can take a few days for the hcg to build up enough to get a positive. Some women don't get their positive until the day their period is due. Depends how early or late you implant! :)

Thankyou for your reply rebecca. I really appreciate it.

I suppose i should just sit tight til sunday and test only if period makes a no show.

You won't see anything until at least 2-3 days after implantation. HcG doesn't start being produced until implantation and even then it can take a week or longer for it to show up on tests sometimes. You're not out until AF shows her ugly face!

Aww thanks so much ladies...you have no idea how much i really need to hear positive things. Thankyou x

I think that I will need to give it a go next month now. Still getting negative frers. Period is due Sunday,so I am preparing myself for the wait for that.

I am due Monday. I keep getting bfn as well. Maybe next month for both of us. 😕

Yes..definitely ����
I have stopped testing for this month as I really do feel my period will come as expected tomorrow. 2011, Do you use opks? Im thinking to just use ovulation calendar and sex every third day because anything more becomes too regimented almost.

Apologies 2011, i put a "thumbsup" sign in my post but just noticdd it has changed to 4 question marks!

I do not use opks. Just ov apps and cm. I think mine is on the way also. Have had brown spotting on tp. Bummed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->