Am I out?

Ketushka

Reaction score
So, I've been testing for about a week, and I'm 13 dpo. All BFNs* (a few had super squinty shadows, but I couldn't see any color in them, and it could have been my imagination or just the fact that I was using iproven tests from Amazon). AF was due today but no sign of her yet. Is it too late to hope for my BFP or is there still a decent chance? I had a headache and light bleeding/cramping at 7-8 dpo, and I have super sore nipples, but I'm missing the munchies that always show up right before/during AF. DH and I are trying for our first - have been since August. I have PCOS, but I started Vitex 1.5-2 months ago and I'm fairly positive I ovulated this month. Only started temping a week ago, but they've been fairly stable....no sign of an AF dip yet.

No AF....was supposed to start today. Got shadows on 2 tests with the same urine, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. Ordered a bunch of cheapies and a few digital on Amazon and they'll be here when I get home from work tomorrow. FX they're positive, but I'm probably being too optimistic. My body seems to be trying to tell my head I'm pregnant, and my head is dismissing it as wishful thinking.

BFN on digital last night, but a definite shadow on a cheapie. Another cheapie shadow this morning. Boobs are sorer than ever and no AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->