Am I over reacting

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Gabriel goes up into Class 2 in September where he will be in the same class as the kid that bullied him/got other kids to bully him, earlier this year.

Last week he got another kid to wrestle Gabriel to the floor, he told him to stop it and he did, but he wastold to do another "move" and did.

I am a littler concerned that they are going to be in same class and want the school to keep an eye on this kid so am thinking of speaking to head to makr sure the class teacher keeps an eye on things, or am i over reacting.

Link isnt working....

I dont think youre over reating. If he has been bulied before by this kid then its understandable you would be concerned of it happening again

ddeleted link it was the bullying thread in kids section. Basically last time i think it had been going on for awhile. He had a bald patch develop which i think may have been due to the stress 'cos once bullying stopped it resolved.

I don't want the school to think i'm a moaning parent, but i want my little man to be happy at school.

I'd be up the school like a shot!

Your not being a moaner/nagging/or over reacting!

Its your boy and he needs to feel safe at school

xxx

I don't think you're overreating either. Who cares what the school employees think. I would also locate that child's parents or request a meeting with them. The worst feeling in the world is sending a little one off to school and worrying that they are being intimidated or humiliated. It can have a dramatic effect on his self esteem.

Your not over reacting it all hun,
The school need to be aware of any issues so they can do in school monitering, you might not find out the results of this monitering but believe me it will go on record
This little boy might well be doing it to others as well and like i say you need to make damn sure they know what is happening.
Also if it carrys on keep a record at hom so you can go in with "proof" if you like
As kids can be very sneaky and staff can miss things
Good luck hun xxx

We will make an appointment to see the head. They spoke to the kids parents last time for what good its done. The other kid who he gets to do the bullying, parents were told and his parents were mortified.

I don't think that you are over reacting... Last year Tia was coming home with bruises on her back and neck, I finally found out (after many an argument :roll:) that she was being picked on by two girls. I kept telling her to go to the teacher but when it didn't stop after a couple of weeks I went in and just asked if they could keep an eye on her... and it seemed to work because she stopped being hit.. :happydance:

Go into the school and tell them. they might not be able to stop the bullying totally, but they might be able to at least prevent some of it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->