Am I overreacting or should I be concerned?

Jmxswack

Reaction score
I'm 6+5.
I've been having really strange symptoms since about 3 o'clock yesterday (now 8am the next morning). I have moderate pain (more than uncomfortable but not like I shattered my leg pain) across my whole abdomen from about an inches above the top of my public bone to about my belly button all the way across.

Not really cramping, just consistent discomfort and bloat that was unreal. I looked about 6 MONTHS pregnant. I went to sleep fine and then was up at 3 am with worsening pain, was able to have a bm (sorry tmi) and felt instant relief. But, when I wiped, I saw a slight pink/yellow tinge on the tp when I wiped.

Woke up this morning with the same page, was able to have a small loose bm again (sorry tmi) which was surprising because I've been going like every 3 days. However, the pain has not gone away. Same pink/yellow tinge on the tp. I have not seen it before at all. Did not have it when just peeing during the night/morning.

When I sit with my legs folded up against my chest I get some relief, but if I try to stand or lay straight it feels like someone is trying to stretch me like folding me in half backwards.

I have also felt nausea this whole time.

I was at the doctor's yesterday morning and everything checked out fine.

Could this be because she annoyed my uterus by poking around? Is it intense round ligament p? Is it gastrointestinal? Or, my main fear, does it sound like the beginning of an Mc?

Thanks so much.

I would call in just to be safe. It could be any number of things. Do you have a fever? Because it almost sounds like appendicitis. (Please don't quote me on that as I am NOT a MD) Call and demand answers. I'll be following to see you're ok! Thinking of you!

Thank you. I did end up calling in. She says she thinks it sounds gastrointestinal or just cramping after and internal exam.

She is sending me for an ultrasound this afternoon just to be safe.

Thanks for your concern.

Sounds like gastrointestinal pain to me. I get similar pains and relief. The yellow/pink when you wipe could just be your cervix being a little irritated. Sounds normal to me though. Good luck at your scan!

I started bleeding around noon. Scan at 3 showed that I am having a mc.

Thank you for the advice and support.

I'm so sorry :-( I know the feeling as I just went through that too.

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. :(

Oh my gosh I can't believe it. It really did sound like gastrointestinal pain. I am so so sorry. Just had one/having one myself now too. It seems that many of us are. It's so much more common than I realized. I wish women would talk about it more because maybe it would help others. Big hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->