Am I ovulating late or what? My body is confusing me Plz Help!

Lala1322

Reaction score
I new here. HI Everyone! Well ill get down to it. My calendar said i would ovulate on the 24th But i dont usually got by the calendar. Well i usually started having 31 day cycles but the last one was 36 days my longest yet. Well around the 20th i started having ewcm (sorry tmi)! Well i did the dirty the 18th so i thought maybe left over sperm. Well i took an opk on the 24th because i had ewcm again. The line wasnt as dark as the control line but dark. So me and my fiancee did the dirty again on the 25th. Now ever since the 29th I been having dull cramping and my boobs are kinda sore more like growing pain sore not bad at all ans been peeing a lot(hope its not just in my head). But the 30th i started having ewcm again, we did the dirty again(i know by now hes tired of doing it lol). Idk whats happening to my body if i ovulated later because i usualy never have this type of cramping.
When i was pregnant with my twins my boobs hurt like hell a week before my period started and i was cramping and had implantation bleeding. What is going one? Any good signs? Please help Thanks in advance! :)

So weird, could be late though! I'm on day 23 of my cycle and just got a positive ovulation test! I don't have any ewcm though...which is weird? I think maybe some women don't get much or I've heard not at all?

So weird, could be late though! I'm on day 23 of my cycle and just got a positive ovulation test! I don't have any ewcm though...which is weird? I think maybe some women don't get much or I've heard not at all?

Yea your telling me this is the first time this has happen to me. And its gotten me to so confused ig i got to wait until my period date to see if it comes or not. Its going to be a long weeks lol

I mean you could definitely be pregnant too, with all your symptoms! The several days of ewcm is throwing me off though...I know that if you are pregnant you can start producing more cm- I think it's usually creamy though. Good luck! I hate haVing to wait to test or for AF!

I mean you could definitely be pregnant too, with all your symptoms! The several days of ewcm is throwing me off though...I know that if you are pregnant you can start producing more cm- I think it's usually creamy though. Good luck! I hate haVing to wait to test or for AF!

Thank you! I hate the waiting to it takes to long

UPDATE! It looks like im still waiting on 7 days late as of rightnow and my period hasn't showed up i been cramping on and off since the day before my period but nothing is happening. I took a couple test all negative. im waiting tell monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->