am i ovulating??? someone please answer my question on last post

kayla's mommy

trying 4 #2 after MC
Reaction score
so earlier today i got creamy cm then tonight i was sitting and felt wet so went to go check and found a wet spot in my undies, i touched it and it stretched really long. does this mean im ovulating again. i had a miscarriage ( possibly chemical) about 12 days ago.

It's quite possible do you normally get full EWCM? Just depends what is normal for you. Maybe in a day or so you will get EWCM. Maybe start BDing again if you are planning on TTC this cycle. Although I'd probably wait a day and see what tomorrows CM is like cause sometimes the spermies can disguise the CM if you know what I mean?

lol yeah i know what you mean. i have been bding. but not really trying just seeing if it will happen. yesterday we bd in the afternoon. i had a shower and then last night before bed is when i felt the wetness. i hope that it is ovulation.

doctor just informed me that by the looks of my cm that i am ovulating. but she dosent want me to try to get pregnant until after i have my regular cycle again. since i miscarried about 2 weeks ago. i told her oops i bd the day of the eggwhite cm and she says well i hope you dont get pregnant this month cause your body still needs to heal.

hmmm, i would take what she said with a pinch of salt. Lots of ppl get pg again straight away and its all fine.

Doctors like you to wait so they can date things better

good luck getting your bfp hun :hugs:

thanks, she kinda scared me when she told me this and i was thinking that if i get pregnant now i will be in danger. i told my husband what she said and he didnt listen cause last night he "you know" inside me after i told him not to and he said he forgot. so now i just have to wait i guess. has anybody ever got pregnant without having a period and had a safe pregnancy

hi hun i went for scan weds to make sure i got all clear and they could see that i was ovulating on scan so i just asked midwife wot is possibility of getting pg before first AF if u have unproctected sex which i did 2 day before scan oops she said we will prob b seeing u for early scan in 8 wks but told me off for not waiting so drove home and did it again lol

lol yeah my doctor said the same thing (scolding me) and i did the same thing when i got home (bd). lol

I miscarried 3.5 weeks ago and I've had pos OPKs for 2 days and ewcm......and practically whipping my husband to :sex:

:blush:

Fingers crossed girls !

ok i dont feel so bad now. lol but i just couldnt hold out anymore. she had me on bed rest and no bd for a whole week what did she expect me to do!! as soon as i gave my husband the ok he just jumped right in!!! lol

good luck girls.... i am not waiting either lol

its only for the date side of it....they like you to wait...
unless its a later misscarriage of course then its best to give your body time but if its am early one no need... if you feel ready... get BD.

i will be x

I wouldnt worry too much, they usually advise that just to make their lives easier when dating the pregnancy and my epu told me to go ahead whenever I felt ready and they would just do an early scan if any confusion.

thats awesome..... good luck to everyone. i have been feeling like if :witch: is gonna come like those pre cramps but i also know that i recently ovulated so im hoping its implantation pain. i also have had some sore boobs again but that can be :witch: on her ugly way

no i have some white milky discharge. is this a good sign i think i am only about 6 dpo

still no sign of Af, sore boobies and white discharge is this a good sign.

ok so i am having that white discharge that i was getting when i found out i was pregnant the last time. and i get getting pain twinges in my boobs. now can those be from the last time or am i having new symtpms? i took a pregnancy test and i think i am at 9dpo not sure cause i havent had af yet since mc but think i ov'ed. but anyway it came with a very very faint line but im counting it as negative. has this happen to anyone else

Almost exactly the same symptoms here ! But I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated - 7-9 days ago ??

Anyway, bbs have been hurting for a week, gradually getting more painful. I have white cm and I've been crampy off and on for a week. I poas this morning and it's so faint, it's pretty much nonexistent - I'm counting it as a BFN because I can just so barely see anything that I think I'd be kidding my self if I thought different !

I'm going to wait until next week (if I can hold out) and test again - you should do the same. Fingers crossed for both of us !

yes we are having the same symptoms. have you had a period since your loss?

It's been 4.5 weeks since my mc and I haven't had an AF yet.

Bbs are SOOO sore and I'm exhausted, but the hpt I did this morning (could not help myself) was a BFN. I've ordered some internet cheapies, so I'm determined not to test until they arrive. I feel exactly like I did last time I got pg......wish I knew whats going on !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->