Am I ovulating?

ready4family

2nd tri Rainbow
Reaction score
Hey all! TTC #1 on cycle 3. I'm on CD 13 and trying to figure out if I'm ovulating. Not temping or OPK yet, maybe once 6 mths has gone by we will. I went off BCP in January and my cycles have been 32 days, 30 days, 25 days, 25 days, 30 days. I have a lot of pressure in lower abdomen for about 5 days around the time I ovulate. So far I've had it since CD 10 and am trying to figure out if the pressure is before I ovulate, or if I ovulate anywhere in those 5 days. We have BC on CD 9 and CD 12 so the day after was hard to know what my CM was like. Today just once when going to the bathroom I had a good amount of stretchy creamy CM. My cervix is high and soft, and seems more open today than a couple days ago. I'm guessing all this pressure is before I ovulate? My husband wants to NTNP but I want a baby BAD after 11 years of marriage! He knows it'll happen eventually but I want to give it the best shot of happening now! hehe. I'm hoping to BD late tonight (he seems to do best when I wake him up in the middle of the night hehe) because I know I'm fertile now... Just looking for advice or if anyone else is in this situation? This is all new since I was on BCP for 14 years. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->