Am I ovulating?

alexia123400

Reaction score
Hi, I have been tracking my cycle for the last 4 months. I have anything from a 23 to 26 day cycle.
This month I have been using opk since cycle day 8 and all have been negative. I have also not had any ewcm this month.
The question is, am I ovulating? My periods are very light only lasting 2 or 3 days, but have always been this way.
We've been having sex every day or every other day since cycle day 9, I'm now on cycle day 16.
Any help, info advice would be appreciated as I'm very concerned I'm not ovulating, thanks x

I would suggest getting a hormonal profile and a cd21 blood test for progesterone- to make sure you are ovulating.
You might just have missed your surge with the OPK.

I think that the only way to confirm is with a blood test as stated above and tracking your BBT. :)

Thanks for replying ladies. However, I live in the UK and they will only give a blood test if ttc for over a year. I will start tracking bbt next cycle as well as opk. Thinking of getting some preseed too?
Thanks again

Any other thoughts welcome x

Are you temping? That can also be a good indicator, or at least give you some idea of when ovulation occurs, and if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->